2. I think Travis is one of the funniest guys ever
3. David too.
was lost in the
5. I rolled a car when I was 18, in the ditch by my parentsí house. I donít remember it really but I didnít get hurt.
6. To this day I get very antsy when I fishtail in a car.
7. I have a red car, a Grand AM, just like Travis
8. Last year I drove that car on a road trip to the states. I put 14 000 Kms on it in 3 weeks. Itís a good car.
9. I have 2 brothers, one just got married. I have one sister, she is the coolest sister in the world, and we get along smashingly.
10. I always prefer Pepsi over Coke but will drink either and not fuss about it. I like flat pop the best but only when it is ICE cold.
11. Even though I prefer cola, I usually order Iced Tea when I eat out. It goes down well and can go with pretty much any meal where as cola and pasta? Seems wrong
also lived in
14. I had to wear a uniform to school and I hated it. I wished I had the other style of uniform that was available.
15. When I turned 8 yrs old, I was at school and some girl gave me a book while I was eating lunch, I didnít even know her name. [ she was in my class Ė they were big grade Ďcommunitiesí more accurately] I thought it was weird that someone I didnít know gave me a gift. But I opened it. It was the book LASSIE, I still have it. I really enjoyed reading it
16. I saw a flasher when I was 8 also, I was swimming in the pool outside when the guy ran by and opened his coat. I didnít really know what I was looking at.
17. Same night and same pool, there were lots of bats too; they would swoop down at you while you were swimming, maybe to find out what was going on. It was scary.
18. I have had the same hotmail e-mail address since 1996 when hotmail was a new fad. I feel proud that I am a long time user and that I havenít switched emails 500 times. I have had other ones also, but always this one as well.
19. My favorite fiction book to read is by Christopher Pike, itís called The Season of Passage. This is an adult novel, even though he mainly writes teen novels. I have read it about 14 times, no exaggeration.
20. I also read a lot of Wilbur Smith, I find his books fascinating.
21. I really like the States and American things; I wish I lived closer so I could shop there.
wish they sold EasyCheez© [cheese in a can] in
23. I always wish I was like other girls when I see them laughing with their friends.
24. I guess some girls might think that about me too and it makes me feel better
25. I feel that some days I talk a lot, and other days I am too quiet, I donít feel I have very many in-between days.
26. When I was younger I hardly talked at all. My mom would often have to tell me to speak to company when we had some.
27. I am glad that I was born me, one hand and all.
28. I think that I would be a completely different person without it.
29. I hated it when I was younger; I got teased a lot in school.
30. I am over it now and often tease people when they find out or say something pertaining to It., mostly for my own entertainment.
31. I can be very sarcastic, sometimes I think people donít get it and they take it the wrong way.
taught English in
33. I got to give a whole bunch of Koreans an English name. They will most likely use these English names for all future English classes and when introducing themselves to foreigners. I tried not to give them stupid names.
34. I had a class of 17 adult males, I gave them a list of North American male names and told them they had to pick one, and no one could have the same name.
35. Most of them picked strange names. One guy called himself Romeo and another Elvis. The funniest one was Michael [ he referred to himself as Michael Jackson]
36. Michael Jackson would take his time at home to learn the lyrics to Michael Jackson songs and then sing and dance for me in class. It was one of the funniest things that happened there. I looked forward to that class.
37. On my 6th birthday I had a bunch of friends over and we were playing outside, My Dad was out of town working and so it was only my mom home. My little brother was tagging along with us while we were playing in the tree house and decided to go down the ladder facing outwards, he fell off and broke his arm. All my friends had to go home so we could take him to the hospital, I was bitter about that for years and years.
38. On a different birthday I got a blue angel bike. It had a banana seat and streamers, I loved it.
few years later in
40. I was screaming in the road like a Banshee Indian and all the Chinese people came out to this very blonde haired white chick bleeding all over the road. They put band-aids on my chin but it did nothing, they all popped off with the blood spurts.
41. I got all my broken teeth pulled and 7 stitches. They let the chipped part of my chin/jaw float around until it fixed itself. It did eventually attach back on, but in the wrong pace and you can feel it.
42. I once had a weird Cist removed from my chin; the doctor asked me if I wanted to keep it. I didnít but now I wish I would have. Cool to gross people out withÖ
I went to
was annoyed but it was winter there and it was SO COLD, we had been
also got my ears pierced for the first time in Aussie. I have 2 holes
ear now. The second one I got done in
46. I didnít wear earrings for years but the holes never closed. I wear them regularly now.
47. I have a tattoo on my foot. I love it and most people tell me it is cool. That makes me glad I got it all over again.
48. I have my belly button pierced. I really like that too. But not the big jewelry type things you can buy now. A simple ring does the trick
49. I have thought that guys would look cool with a cool naval piercing. But I saw a guy, an old hairy man on the beach with one, and now I am not so sure.
50. Its right now. I should go to bed.
51. After reading other peoples many things, I think mine are very long.
52. I donít care.
53. Some people went for the laugh factor.
54. I donít think mine are going to be laugh-out loud funny.
55. again, I donít care
have been to
57. That was the first place I ever went scuba diving.
58. I went to a full moon party. They are nuts and if you ever have a chance to go to oneÖ GO GO GO http://fullmoonparty-thailand.com/
feed you 8 - 10 ounces of rum or whiskey mixed with coke and red bull.,
mixed together in one sand bucket. You get messed fast [ the exact
alcohol is unknown but it DEFINATLY in that range] lots of drugs too,
your not carefulÖ..
60. The day after the party I fell asleep under a tree. The shade of the tree moved, except for a few low branches, but I didnít, I got the worst sunburn of my life. I had tree branch outlines on my back. I have never been so hung-over, so sunburned and so confused in my life.
61. I would still do it all again
have been to almost all of
ate dog meat soup in
66. I had hand cuffs on before. Real ones. Youíll have to ask. It was in Mťxico.
67. I was kind of scared
68. Funny story now though
69. Makes me laugh that Jamie Brayman doesnít know what 69 is. Sheís such a doll.
70. No one else in my family has a tattoo.
71. I think Napoleon is one of the funniest people around.
72. I have seen it 7 times and can quote a sickeningly large amount of the movie.
73. I think I may secretly judge someoneís sense of humor according to whether or not they liked it. I wonít hold it against anyone though
74. I saw a movie called Rabbit-Proof Fence; I donít think many people have seen it. But I think I always think of it when things are hard, I think, it could be worse for me, suck it up
75. I am sure that I have one of the most comfortable beds in the world. Itís a two-sided pillow top. I say something appreciative every time I get in.
76. If I sleep somewhere else for a night. I always think of my bed.
77. This is the year my brother was born. Heís a very cool guy and I love hanging out with him.
78. I am not musically inclined.
79. This is the year of my birthday. It is also tattooed on my foot.
80. I can not sing well. I wish I could sing better. Not like professionally, but just better
81. My brother who just got married was born this year, so was his new wife They are both cool people
82. She doesnít like to be called wife.
84. My sister was born this year. Sheís just awesome.
85. We laugh at the same things.
86. I donít remember the last time we had a fight over something.
87. Itís possible that it is out of the span of my memory.
88. She has been right beside me on most of the travels. We didnít fight
89. We shared a room twice in our lives.
90. Once when we were kids and had no choice. I thought she was annoying.
second time was when she moved in with me in
92. We still didnít fight
93. That same house had very random people in it.
was polish, Brian was Malaysian, Oppa was Korean, Rita was Native and
95. We had very multi-cultural parties.
96. Our land lord was East Indian. Rent was cheaper the you would expect
97. This was the year I graduated from high school.
98. I donít like watching pro sports on TV
99. I enjoy going to games sometimes.
100. I figured out how not to have that huge gap after a 3-digit number. Just a normal gap. I should get a prize.
101. I love cats.
102. But not long haired ones.
103. They say that you will meet about 10 000 people in the span of your life. I think I am close to that and will meet more than that number.
104. I have no way of ever knowing; would be a cool thing to know.
105. I have smoked weed before in my life. I decided I donít care who knows. Itís just something I had to try.
106. I think that -44įC weather is retarded. But not mentally challenged retarded. Just stupid retarded, but not S T U P I D, more like stoo-pid and gay, but not like homo gay just like retarded gayÖ